Royal Atlas Mover
Power: With a load of 2000kg the Royal Atlas will move your caravan up a gradient of 15% and will power your caravan over the edge of a pavement 3cm high
Accurate and highly durable gears, aluminium rollers that are friendly to tyres. Compact design for excellent ground clearance. Corrosion protected components are fully protected against the elements including water spray, dirt and oil
- Rollers will accurately engage on tyres automatically through the mere touch of a button!
- Soft Start & Soft Stop electronic capabilities enable the user to manoeuvre the caravan easily - which ensures parking, hitching or towing to the exact millimetre!
- Two-way communication remote control technology provides excellent anti-interference ability when used close to any other electronic facility
- Suitable for twin axle chassis caravans up to a weight of 2000kg
- When cornering the outer and inner motors run at different speeds to reduce tyre wear
- Palm sized hand-held remote control handset with holder
- Rollers will not roll forwards or backwards independently on allowed gradient or during the towing by a caravan/trailer
- Caravan/trailer will stop immediately and automatically if it is out of the range covered by the remote control or in the event of any malfunction
- Auto disengaging function will work if user forgets to swivel out the roller after coupling on the towing vehicle
- Ensure the rollers will not swivel in or out from their position on the tyres by pressing the button on the remote control handset
- In the case of a flat caravan battery the motors can be swivelled out manually by the tool provided